Tours / Groups
Go Safari has been catering for school tours & group outings for the last seven years with great success.
We have become a popular destination for large groups, as we offer the Climbing Wall & Zip Wire as part of the visit, both challenging activities that require skill & bravery from the children, thus encouraging their adventurous sides and giving them confidence.
For teachers and minders, it is often a great relief to have the group altogether under one roof, with our staff assisting with the supervision.
Our tour/group bookings avail of Access All Areas midweek, when they visit with groups of 20 kids or more – please email us at email@example.com for a full list of options.
*Party Bags contain a packet of crisps & a chocolate bar.
All bookings require a deposit to secure the date – this is non-refundable.
Party Terms & Conditions
Parties at Go Safari 2017– Important things to know:
- Parties are 2 hours long
- Meals are served in our Party Rooms
- Food is served approximately half way through your stay
- Deposits are non-refundable
- Party date is flexible, but min.24hours notice is required if date needs changing
- A minimum of 8 children are required per booking – should the number fall short, we will have to charge for 8 children
- Five free tokens for tea/filter coffee are given to each party organiser upon signing the party form
- Email address is required to avail of Party Offers
- Only ONE party offer can be availed of at any time.
- Adult food options are available for €3.95/adult & are served with the party food
- Adult food options must be booked a minimum of 2 days before party date
- Please bring your own Birthday Cake (maximum ONE cake per birthday child). No other confectionary permitted.
- Cupcakes available to order from our café. These must be ordered min.1 week in advance.
- Cakes are retained for collection at end of party.
- Due to HACCP regulations, storage of cakes is not possible for longer than party duration
- We do not allow other food items in our centre, just the birthday cake
- Cake-cutting will be done by Party Team – no outside knives permitted
- No sparklers, pinata’s or poppers are permitted
- On arrival, please go through your Party Booking Form with our Party Coordinator to ensure all details are correct
- No outside Entertainers are permitted
- Theming your party is restricted – please consult upon booking
- A table & 4 chairs can be reserved for your party – just ask when booking
- Tables are reserved for 2 hours only
- Zip Wire is complementary for children 5 years & over
- Zip Wire is open at least once during all parties
- Karts are available, at a €1/ride
- All food & drinks other than those booked in the party form must be paid for at Servery – a tab service is not available
- There is a height restriction of 148cm and a cut off age of 12 years